PDA

View Full Version : Block Editor moved Block from Modelspace to Paperspace

knelson.85305
2006-11-14, 05:45 PM
I opened a block in model space using the block editor. Made some minor changes to the block and then saved the block and exited out of the block editor. When I exited the block editor my block was not visible in model space. Looking for my block i went to paper space and there it was.

Why did the block editor move my block to paper space?

Mike.Perry
2006-11-15, 10:31 AM
Hi

Can you please post an example drawing file that exhibits the behaviour you have described above... we can then take a look at the issue / problem first-hand.

Have a good one, Mike

knelson.85305
2006-11-15, 05:59 PM
it happened on the attached drawing and also i was in block editor and saved and closed and there was nothing displayed. I had to reinsert the block.

Mike.Perry
2006-11-16, 04:58 AM
it happened on the attached drawing and also i was in block editor and saved and closed and there was nothing displayed. I had to reinsert the block.Hi

Taking the above DWG file Roof truss 6-12 pitch.dwg I am unable to reproduce the issue / problem you have described.

Could you please give step-by-step instructions...

Have a good one, Mike

Mike.Perry
2006-11-16, 05:00 AM
Hi Kyle

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the AutoCAD 2007 General (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=342) forum to this one...

Hopefully one of the Dynamic Block experts found here, can shed some light on the issue / problem you are currently experiencing.

Thanks, Mike

Forum Manager