PDA

View Full Version : Revit $ Cost

Roger Evans
2006-12-04, 02:59 AM
With the exchange rate for the £1GBP = 1.9$ dollar at the moment do you think the Brits will be enjoying a reduced subscription rate this year ?

rjcrowther
2006-12-04, 03:42 AM
When you finish up with this industry you could always become a comedian. From the question I can see humour is your forte.

rhys
2006-12-04, 09:35 AM
No but if US $ keeps falling perhaps we could buy Autodesk - I'll ring Richard Branson later to see if he'll join the buyout consortium.

kpaxton
2006-12-04, 08:29 PM
No but if US $ keeps falling perhaps we could buy Autodesk - I'll ring Richard Branson later to see if he'll join the buyout consortium.Virgin + Revit = Virgit? or Revin?

"I'm a Vir-ir-irrrrr-gin... Touched Revit for the very first ti-ime.."
<sung to the tune of Madonna's 'Like a Virgin'>

tc3dcad60731
2006-12-05, 04:34 AM
Virgin + Revit = Virgit? or Revin?

"I'm a Vir-ir-irrrrr-gin... Touched Revit for the very first ti-ime.."
<sung to the tune of Madonna's 'Like a Virgin'>

We are showing our age when Madonna is relevant as singing artist and we know the names of the songs! ;)

rjcrowther
2006-12-05, 05:27 AM
It has been brought to my attention by a fellow AUGI member that my comments could be considered detrimental and/or disrepectful to Rodger. I can say that is not the intention. Should any offense be taken then I would like to sincerely apologize.

Regards,
Rob Crowther

Adam Mac
2006-12-05, 06:57 AM
Well Rob, if it's any consolation - i read it as it was meant, and did get a laugh out of it!

Anyway..... who IS Madonna?? (LOL)

Roger Evans
2006-12-05, 11:13 AM
Hey Rob ... It is nice to know that people are concerned about my sensibility .. rest assured I took no offence ..

Rhys's suggestion was good .. I'm chasing that one up .. if we all clubbed our subscriptions together it would help put a few dollars into the bid fund