PDA

View Full Version : Errant windows in section when plotted

christo4robin
2003-06-19, 11:21 PM
Section cut looks fine on screen. Plot preview and the actual plot both show 3 windows in section (that are not there!) and three windows that should appear in the "beyond" elevation are just gone--the void in the wall is there, but not the window.

Is this some kind of screw up I made in the window family?

Why does it look right when I'm working on it and only go screwy when I plot it?

TIA,

Christopher

beegee
2003-06-20, 12:57 AM
Section cut looks fine on screen. Plot preview and the actual plot both show 3 windows in section (that are not there!) and three windows that should appear in the "beyond" elevation are just gone--the void in the wall is there, but not the window.

Is this some kind of screw up I made in the window family?

Why does it look right when I'm working on it and only go screwy when I plot it?

TIA,

Christopher

Just a couple of quick ideas. I assume you're using the latest build of Revit ? try plotting a PDF. ( also viewing the pdf before plotting ) Check the plotter is set to colour, in case the linework is coloured. Also check that your view is hidden line and not set to wireframe.

I can think of no other reason why a window would show in the plot preview, but not the plot.

beegee