PDA

View Full Version : Keynotes

johnf.77896
2006-12-05, 04:29 PM
I have a couple of things for keynotes. First, is there a way to change the default from "attached" to "free end"? I really dont like the attached end thing, I am sure that it has it's place. Also would there be a possibility in future releases to have more than one leader to be able to note more than one item with the same note? I know that they are related to objects but if the are the same object it shouldnt matter. Right now I have resorted to putting them on top of each other.

Thanks
John Fleming
GMK Architecture, inc.

mmodernc
2006-12-05, 08:02 PM
I use text with leader on and type a full stop. How do you type an invisible character?

Adam Mac
2006-12-06, 12:07 AM
...is there a way to change the default from "attached" to "free end"?

I'm with you on that one John.

As far as the multiple leader idea - i agree also - but i think that would need a complete re-working of the code? At the moment when we keynote an element it becomes part of the elements properties and therefore allows you to keynote it again at anytime/anywhere.
To achieve what you're asking it would mean that the "leader" would have to transfer that keynote to whichever element you pointed to, otherwise we might as well use "dumb" text notes?
I don't know if i made any sense then.... but i feel a whole lot better!

Adam Mac
2006-12-06, 12:09 AM
I use text with leader on and type a full stop. How do you type an invisible character?

You could get hold of a "blank" font like this one.......