PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Columns

cdchristian
2006-12-05, 09:42 PM
I'm working on an interiors project for a shell that is being designed by another (non-Revit) firm. I've taken their backgrounds and created a Revit model. I inserted C.I.P. Concrete columns that span from the 1st floor to the roof. In my views the columns appear one of three ways within the same view... they either show a typical concrete cut pattern, solid black fill, or solid white fill. All of their properties are exactly the same, and the different cut patterns appear regardless of whether they are intersected with walls or not. Also, all of the walls and columns in the project phased as existing are appearing dark black, not the usual gray.

HawkeyNut
2006-12-05, 09:48 PM
Can you copy out the 'offending columns' and attach the file to your post? It's difficult to examine the problem without it...

cdchristian
2006-12-05, 10:12 PM
Can you copy out the 'offending columns' and attach the file to your post? It's difficult to examine the problem without it...

I have attached the columns within. They are all the same family, but I saved it out once for each of the different conditions.