PDA

View Full Version : CAD survey as part of my dissertation for university

mjh2ead
2006-12-14, 06:29 PM
Hi all,

i'm conducting a survey of CAD usage in the construction industry as part of my dissertation for university.
Could you please spare 5 minutes to fill in the attached questionairre, the e-mail to post to is on the form.

Thanks for your time.
MH

stelthorst
2006-12-14, 06:59 PM
Hi MH (Sorry I don't know your name)

I've completed your survey and emailed it to you.

The form is very user friendly and easy to complete. I could not get your hyperlink for your email address to work and I just got a delivery failure from my email system. If you did not get my email please check the email on your form and post back on this forum if it is incorrect.

Also, you may want to add some more software choices on your software list. I noticed you had no 2007 products listed and did not have Revit or ADT/ABS listed.

Hope this helps,

Steve_Bennett
2006-12-14, 07:16 PM
***Please note***

By replying to his survey via email, your email address will be made known to him. If you are alright with that, then don't hesitate to reply to his survey.

AUGI Forum Moderator
Steve Bennett

tedg
2006-12-14, 08:00 PM
***Please note***

By replying to his survey via email, your email address will be made known to him. If you are alright with that, then don't hesitate to reply to his survey.

AUGI Forum Moderator
Steve BennettI filled out the survey and am attaching it to this reply.

Interesting survey.

mjh2ead
2006-12-15, 09:36 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback, i'm afraid i didn't recieve the e-mail from you. i checked the form and the e-mail address is correct, could you possibly cut and paste it into your address bar...
oh, and your right about the 2007 products.....oops!
i'll update it for my next post. thanks!

MH

tatriest
2006-12-15, 12:07 PM
Here you go. Good Luck!

stelthorst
2006-12-15, 04:09 PM
Hi MH,

I did copy and paste it to a new email and it didn't work but I found out our company has somehow blocked emails out of the country. Therefore, like other people I've attached it to this post.

Good luck,