PDA

View Full Version : Merry Xmas

trombe
2006-12-15, 09:16 AM
As I struggle (in vain) to find out how to create orthogonal, negative detailing for exterior sheet cladding on timber frame canted walls, and hosting windows and doors in canted walls, my searches have reminded me just how smart, inventive and dedicated are the people who post on this forum.

I am also reminded of the generosity and support of the people who are so willing to offer their knowledge, families and / or generally help others with a million queries, problems and technical or non technical issues.
While Andre Bos raises a salient point about data / content ownership and the protection from misuse and / or lawsuit, (thankfully we are somewhat less litigious in NZ at the moment) it is both gratifying and critical that this forum provides a continued and open opportunity to share knowledge and further practice while helping foster collegiality.

So to the AUGI Board, the Moderators, people like Phil Read, David Conant and other Factory members who jump in to assist with potential solutions, still to the Revit Founders and to all of the people who post here and willingly share, thanks heaps.

To you all I wish a very Merry Christmas, a relaxed and happy holiday and an excellent new year.

cheers
trombe

zenomail105021
2006-12-15, 11:08 AM
I agree. What a great group of participants. This is a wonderful forum in so many ways.

Bill Maddox