PDA

View Full Version : Fragmenting a schedule into somekind of table, is it possible?

sfraney
2006-12-19, 07:28 PM
Hi everyone, here's a tricky one. I need to create a sheet which will show a floor plan. (Hehe, it's a little more tricky that that) The sheet will need to include a room finish schedule, but not like any normal schedule. What this schedule really wants to be is a table that allows me to place different room finish schedule data into different cells, almost like an excel spreadsheet, but all these cells would be populated from entering the information in from the "room" object

What I would like to do is simply add or adjust information in the "room" object which would then update this fragmented schedule . This schedule (or table) would be placed on the drawing immediately adjacent to the floor plan view.

I guess the only way to do this without bringing excel into the mix would be to create somekind of "table" schedule that would allow me to set up "cells". Any ideas?

dhurtubise
2006-12-19, 07:33 PM
Your "table" will be a schedule and your "cells" will be shared parameter.

Dimitri Harvalias
2006-12-19, 07:38 PM
You'll need to create a number of copies of your room schedule, each filtered to show only the appropriate floor.

If you don't need to have the scheduled information show up in your room tags then you don't even need to use shared parameters, just add the parameters to your room schedule and you'll be able to fill them in from the room tag or in the schedule itself