PDA

View Full Version : Revit Help Needed

cgrover
2004-06-30, 03:30 AM
Grover + Company is a fairly new architecture firm located in Whitefish, Montana. I'm the owner and sole architect at the present time. This area is experience extreme growth and my goal is to position this firm to be the premier architecture firm in the Valley. I'm looking to hire someone with advanced Revit skills to work on both high end residential and commercial projects. I'd prefer to hire someone with 1-3 years experience, but would consider a person with more experience. All interested parties can email me at chad@groverco.com and please attach resume' and portfolio if interested.

Thank you.

Chad E. Grover

BomberAIA
2004-06-30, 11:42 AM
Good luck. You may find someone in CA. It seems that there are alot of users there.

cgrover
2004-06-30, 03:19 PM
There are a lot of people from CA moving here for a change in lifestyle. Fortunately this area is a great place to raise a family and if someone enjoys the outdoors there is so much to do. Will see what happens, but I may end up having to train someone.

Thanks,
grover

Scott D Davis
2004-06-30, 04:26 PM
California is going through a strange occurence....people are leaving! Why? Because they are finding out that they can sell their $200,000 1500 SF home for $750,000. Then they can move to somewhere like Montana, buy with cash 35 acres and a 4000SF house on some of the most scenic property in the world, and still have a few hundred thousand left over!

aggockel50321
2004-06-30, 04:55 PM
That's what motivated a my move from metro Boston to Maine 5 yrs ago... Plus I was totally burnt commuting.

No regrets.

cgrover
2004-06-30, 04:57 PM
Scott,

Unfortunately the cost of land around here is sky rocketing. You just can't escape the beautiful mountain views. "Affordable" housing is often discussed as houses in the $250,000 range. That doesn't fit my description to affordable, but I'm sure to some areas it would be considered that way. As this valley grows it will be interesting to be part of shaping the area both with residential and commercial architecture. I consider myself very fortunate for the opportunity and am doing my best to make the most out of them.

I also heard from a contractor that they left CA once bullets started flying around the school their kids attended. I'm sure there are many factors which are contributing to the growth here and it is interesting to talk with other people who have moved here. Comparing motives and interests and hearing about all of the different opportunities here.

grover

brent.138828
2008-10-10, 04:27 PM
Grover + Company is a fairly new architecture firm located in Whitefish, Montana. I'm the owner and sole architect at the present time. This area is experience extreme growth and my goal is to position this firm to be the premier architecture firm in the Valley. I'm looking to hire someone with advanced Revit skills to work on both high end residential and commercial projects. I'd prefer to hire someone with 1-3 years experience, but would consider a person with more experience. All interested parties can email me at chad@groverco.com and please attach resume' and portfolio if interested.

Thank you.

Chad E. Grover
Grover.

My name is Brent Harmes, Project Manger for Precision CADD & Graphics (www.precadd.com). We can be a dynamic parter for you providing services in Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP. Please check out our website and contact me at beh@precadd.com.

We are a cost effective solution!