PDA

View Full Version : Invisble Titleblock Lines

studio3p
2003-06-23, 07:19 PM
Does anyone know how I can achieve something similar to the Defpoints layer for use with a titleblock? When I create a titleblock using the titleblock template I have access to the <Invisible> linetype which shows up grey in the titleblock file. When I load the titleblock to a project though the <Invisible> lines don't show up. I want something that shows up on screen but won't print.

Thank you -

Joseph Church

Scott Hopkins
2003-06-23, 08:18 PM
Once a title block is loaded into a project the invisible lines do show up when you move your cursor over them. I use invisible line in my title blocks to represent the boundary of my printer - so they work fine for me. What exactly are you trying to do??

studio3p
2003-06-23, 09:39 PM
I would like to have the boundaries of the page size visible so that as I'm arranging drawings on the page I can see the edges. The invisible lines are highlighted for me as well when I hold my cursor over the titleblock, but it would be much more straightforward if there were a way to have those lines visible but not printable.

sbrown
2003-06-23, 10:02 PM
I use thin lines that are exactly at the paper extents ie 24x36 and they are visible but don't print.

studio3p
2003-06-23, 10:15 PM
Thanks Scott.