PDA

View Full Version : Wall Testing

BCrouse
2007-01-12, 06:35 PM
I am trying to work somethings out with this test. Please review the attachment and let me know what you think.

Thank you,

Brad

david_peterson
2007-01-12, 06:54 PM
That's kind of slick. But what am I supposed to look at. My only thought here is that instead of mass element (which do work great for this) You may want to consider Structural member styles. This way you create the profile you need, place each piece just as you did here, but you get cut planes and when your done you can send that profile and member style to the next project.

BCrouse
2007-01-12, 07:17 PM
That's kind of slick. But what am I supposed to look at. My only thought here is that instead of mass element (which do work great for this) You may want to consider Structural member styles. This way you create the profile you need, place each piece just as you did here, but you get cut planes and when your done you can send that profile and member style to the next project.
Thank's Dave. I will have to give that a try. I am just doing some testing now.

Brad

david_peterson
2007-01-13, 04:24 PM
Well you've got enough detail in it. I'm not sure what may have prompted you to model the starter strip, but wow.

BCrouse
2007-01-13, 05:56 PM
Well you've got enough detail in it. I'm not sure what may have prompted you to model the starter strip, but wow.
I wanted to see how it would look with it being there.

david_peterson
2007-01-13, 05:59 PM
I wanted to see how it would look with it being there.I figured it was either that or you've just got way to much time on your hands ;)

BCrouse
2007-01-14, 04:27 AM
I figured it was either that or you've just got way to much time on your hands ;)
I play around with ADT at home when my kids are not home or sleeping. I guess that I have a lot of time on my hands.