PDA

View Full Version : Could not start print job!!??

ford347
2007-01-17, 10:12 PM
This has happened before....but not for a long time. I am trying to print to file using a Oce 9600 Raster driver. I have not shaded views etc. I just did this today in another project with no errors. Anyways, it gets through 2 sheets, then errors come up for the rest stating that it 'could not start print job'. This is really bad timing as this is my final plot that has to be submitted to building today, and................'it can't start print job'. what a lame error. Can someone please help me out with this one before I send it to support.

Thanks

Josh

twiceroadsfool
2007-01-18, 11:18 AM
Were having this issue sporadically with a few models as well. Its not consistant enough to verify the cause, but it happens enough that we cant get a full set of plt's out...

ford347
2007-01-18, 06:25 PM
I have filed a support request and am sending the file in question to them via ftp, so hopefully they will be able to nail something down for me. I'll post the results.

Josh

twiceroadsfool
2007-02-26, 04:06 PM
Bringing this back from the dead... Im not sure if you ever got an answer on yours, but we discovered what the problem was with ours:

The PDF Batch plotter were using makes the PLT file name from the Revit Sheet name... And it doesnt like sheet names with commas in them, LOL...

lhood
2007-03-29, 11:41 PM
Thanks for adding the tip regarding commas; I would have never figured that out.

:)

twiceroadsfool
2007-03-30, 12:14 AM
Thanks for adding the tip regarding commas; I would have never figured that out.

:)

Give and take here, LOL. This forum has saved me hours in researching/testing/mistakes...