PDA

View Full Version : Design Option Confusion...

sleimgruber06
2007-01-18, 09:05 PM
Not really confusion, but it's all the same...right? :?

How can I display multiple design options on Drawing Sheets?
:banghead: ...I've tried duplicating views, mutplie drawing sheets, basically 'the woiks' 8)
So I am here to ask for you guidance and help!

TIA,

bill.92885
2007-01-18, 09:45 PM
You were halfway there by creating a duplicate view. After you create the duplicate view just change the name to what you need it to be then you bring up your visibility/graphic dialogue box and select the Design Options tab. From here you can select which option to display. After that you're free to place the view on the sheet you need it.

sleimgruber06
2007-01-18, 10:22 PM
You were halfway there by creating a duplicate view. After you create the duplicate view just change the name to what you need it to be then you bring up your visibility/graphic dialogue box and select the Design Options tab. From here you can select which option to display. After that you're free to place the view on the sheet you need it.
Ahh! okay cool, thanks!

What I ended up doing (this was last night by the way) was printing one of three views on the paper, then sticking it back into the printer followed by setting up the second view... and so on and so forth for the third...it was a pain but he couldn't tell the difference! :mrgreen:

Thanks again,

ford347
2007-01-19, 03:16 PM
After you create the duplicate view just change the name to what you need it to be then you bring up your visibility/graphic dialogue box and select the Design Options tab.
Just do what bill suggested, then place all those views on one sheet.......it'll save yourself some headaches.

Josh