PDA

View Full Version : windows in a curved wall

rkulczynski1882
2004-07-02, 02:15 PM
I have a curved wall with a window in it. When I plot the elevations the some of the edges of the window get lost. Is there any way to fix that, or just add lines manually to fix it. Thank you for you help.

-Raf

luigi
2004-07-02, 08:13 PM
I just tried it and all lines are showing on the window that I tried (a typical fixed window), maybe it is the window you are using, or the view, which isn't fully perpendicular

p.s. Hi, did you read my note on your previous post? I used to work for a Kulczynski in Warsaw Poland (Bogdan), he is an architekt from there? Might there be any relation?

rkulczynski1882
2004-07-06, 07:12 PM
I don't think that there is any relation there. I was born in Poland and lived there for 12 years, but am not aware of any famliy in Warsaw. How lond did you live there/work for him?

Scott_Bloss
2004-07-06, 08:30 PM
Raf,

does the window in the curved wall intersect the roof plane by chance? i have experienced some trouble with this in the past. adjust the winodw elevation slightly to see if this will change the effect. also is it a window family or a curtain wall system? also be careful with self created window types some times they self create headaches.