PDA

View Full Version : Appliances

BCrouse
2007-01-27, 02:35 PM
Does anyone have appliances besides the ones inside ADT? If not, please point me into the right direction.

Thank you,

Brad

david_peterson
2007-01-27, 04:56 PM
Hi Brad,
Have you looked at the Design Center Online content along with the Adesk site? Just some thoughts.

nightwing46561
2009-04-12, 09:05 PM
Brad, take a look at www.arcat.com as well as www.seekautodesk.com both are relatively very good websites that I have found to include in building a big library or windows, doors, cabinets and so on. I'm new to MEP so Im still trying to figure out how to be productive in it. I would like to be able to eventually set it up for to do automanticall generate a standard floor framing detail with a parts list as well as hvac and roof. I also plan on creating a tool bar to general my plumbing easier. It's jst going to take some time to customize. My program to make it do what I want it to do.

I could've went with the Architectual version but where I work went with MEP so Im learning that instead. Anyway I hope that those two websites help you out and if you can offer any advace on which direction I need to go to help customize with customizing I would greatly appreciate it.

Noahma2
2009-04-13, 06:36 AM
Most manuf. now have their product lines in both 2d and 3d, and can easily be assembled into Multi-View blocks. I know for certain that Kohler and Viking has this available.