PDA

View Full Version : Printing problem

patricks
2007-02-01, 10:00 PM
Take a look at the attached PDF of one of my drawing sheets. Notice the seemingly renegade sand fill patterns on details 1D and 3F. It does the same thing if I print to an actual printer. I don't understand what could be happening here. There are no filled regions in those areas, and that sand fill pattern doesn't even exist graphically anywhere else on that sheet. Also, it did not do this when I printed the original set 2 weeks ago. Anyone know?

Chad Smith
2007-02-01, 10:52 PM
Are you printing using the Vector or Raster print option? I tend to find printing with Raster fixes most of my problems. Not saying it will fix this one though, but worth a go if you haven't already.

davidmatyas
2007-02-01, 11:04 PM
I would have think it is a boundry problem of some type. Possibly an updated xref created a leak in your hatch boundry.....Really just a longshot guess on my part.

Good Luck.

patricks
2007-02-02, 03:36 PM
Boundary problem? There aren't any filled regions or anything in those views, and none of the linked AutoCAD files have changed since 2 weeks ago when I printed these sheets and it printed fine.

wellofthe7
2007-02-05, 06:56 PM
hmm - layers all on? check model/ps to see if the hatch is just hanging out? looks like its on a hidden layer maybe?