PDA

View Full Version : Second Sheet View

carlosb.101393
2007-02-07, 08:27 PM
I was going to print a Sheet named A-111 that had a view of a first floor plan, normally we open views as we start working with the file, so I went to the menu window to select the view of sheet A-111, but I discovered that I had two Sheets named A-111 one with First Floor Plan 1 and one more named First Floor Plan 2, but the problem is that on my sheets I have never created a second sheet named A-111, so I went back and forth between the two views, they were the same but with a different name, and on my project browser I only saw one named A-111 First Floor Plan, then I closed the view named A-111 First Floor Plan 2, and the view named A-111 with First Floor Plan 1, became A-111 one with First Floor Plan, the way it normally is.

So Any idea why is this? this is the first time it happens or at least first time I notice.

LRaiz
2007-02-07, 08:57 PM
You must be talking about Windows, not sheets and refer to names shown in window title bar. Users may open many windows showing the same view or sheet by clicking Window > New Window and each time a copy of currently open window will be opened again. User may pan and zoom in these windows independently. In case of several windows showing the same view/sheet their title bars will contain view/sheet name followed by a colon and a number. Is it what you observed?

carlosb.101393
2007-02-07, 09:27 PM
Yes, that is it!!! I did not know that, this is a super basic thing to know, but I guess I seldom use the menu window.

Thanks!!!!