PDA

View Full Version : Visibility of demolished phases

Nelsonnc24
2007-02-09, 09:05 AM
While in shaded view is there a way to set up demolished wall to show only as dotted lines or simple to show wall bounding lines and have no colour shading of the wall or to set up the wall in such away that it becomes transparent. The problem is if you set the display of demolished walls colour to white and you and you have for example colour fill defining your rooms the demolish wall shows up

dhurtubise
2007-02-09, 02:11 PM
Are you looking for something like that ?

Nelsonnc24
2007-02-12, 10:29 AM
We do not want the shaded colour to be visible in shaded view only for demolished walls. in other words even if the detail view is set to shaded and all other walls which are in different phase are shaded the only one for demolished phase must have no colour in it. Look at the attached pictures were I set the material colour to white. Everything seems fine until when there is a colored background were the white colour shows up.

dhurtubise
2007-02-12, 01:01 PM
Did you try setting your white transparency to a maximum ?

Nelsonnc24
2007-02-13, 07:11 AM
That does not help however i have a long workaround Temporary solution.NB this not effective if working in a huge project .What i did is i created wall filter and set wall filters to filter by name and Gave new name for all demolished walls and inserted a filter to filter
all demolished wall and used demolished detail lines to represent the Wall.