PDA

View Full Version : Section Head and Line Not Joining Up

lhanyok
2007-02-13, 03:37 PM
I modified a standard section head to only show the detail number (not the sheet). The problem I'm having is that now the section line and the head don't join up as shown in the first attached jpg. I tried modifying the head family again by moving the bubble up and down, but the result is what is shown in the second jpg. Any suggestions?

Maximillian
2007-02-13, 06:20 PM
you may have to go back in to the family editor and make sure you have everything constrained together so when one thing moves they all move. i think there is already a standard detail bubble that you can use by default.

lhanyok
2007-02-13, 06:41 PM
Let me elaborate a bit on what I'm trying to do. I have drafted views of door details at the head, jamb, and sill. On my door type elevations, I created a section by referencing another view and referencing my drafted views that I have already placed on a sheet. No problem. However, instead of the standard section tag that shows both the detail number and the sheet number, I don't want to show the sheet number. As far as I know, when you modify an annotation, you don't have to constrain the label to the circle (or line or whatever).