PDA

View Full Version : Architectural - Door (DR-Double)

whdjr
2006-06-05, 01:40 PM
I finally got my double door to work with various swings and mullions.

Here is the final product. Enjoy!!!

(*added by mod: This post has been split from its original thread in order to conform to new Sharing Forum guidelines*)

Chris.N
2006-06-05, 02:34 PM
I finally got my double door to work with various swings and mullions.

Here is the final product. Enjoy!!!cool job! very nice coordination of lookups with your vis states!

one Q, why the rotation instead of an alignment parameter?

whdjr
2006-06-05, 03:20 PM
Chris,

I think I actually included both an alignment point and a rotation. The rotation is probably out of habit and not really needed, plus some of my users can't quite get their heads around the alignment parameter.

Thanks,

Chris.N
2006-06-07, 10:04 PM
Chris,

I think I actually included both an alignment point and a rotation. The rotation is probably out of habit and not really needed, plus some of my users can't quite get their heads around the alignment parameter.

Thanks,Ah! i found it... i take it you have the jambs drawn first...

ron.moss
2008-01-15, 06:01 PM
When I download this file and some others, I get a message that there are "authoring parameters". Then I have to open it in Bedit. I can view the work there, but not knowing what "authoring paramenters" are, I cannot close the Block Editor to study the implementation of the block. Is this a protection of the material, or what do I not know?

Chris.N
2008-01-15, 07:25 PM
When I download this file and some others, I get a message that there are "authoring parameters". Then I have to open it in Bedit. I can view the work there, but not knowing what "authoring paramenters" are, I cannot close the Block Editor to study the implementation of the block. Is this a protection of the material, or what do I not know?
that IS the block, and you just have to insert that file into another that you already have open. they are physically no different than regular blocks, just beefed up with features.

krushert
2008-02-02, 12:41 PM
Will,
Very cool DB.
I like the lookups.