PDA

View Full Version : Text justification and flipped DB's

kkinchen
2007-02-16, 05:00 PM
I have a DB with attributes that are left justified. However, when the DB is in the flipped state, the insertion point for the attribute remains to the left. This creates a problem because the position of the text relative to the target (this is an elevation tag block BTW) is important, the desired composition of the tag becomes compromised.

I would like for the justification of the attribute to be flipped along with the rest of the block.

Does anyone have an idea on how to correct this?

PS - I've included the block so you can see what I mean.

Opie
2007-02-16, 05:15 PM
AFAIK, It's not possible at the moment.

Mlabell
2007-02-16, 06:03 PM
I have a DB with attributes that are left justified. However, when the DB is in the flipped state, the insertion point for the attribute remains to the left. This creates a problem because the position of the text relative to the target (this is an elevation tag block BTW) is important, the desired composition of the tag becomes compromised.

I would like for the justification of the attribute to be flipped along with the rest of the block.

PS - I've included the block so you can see what I mean.

Refer to the topics below to in the "Similar threads" area. Which backs up Opies original answer of it is not available yet. Maybe a future release.

Rico
2007-02-16, 08:16 PM

PS - I've included the block so you can see what I mean.Dynamic Blockhead Rico chiming in. From previous experiences I can tell you that it is 100% not possible right now. Best go with vis states. Yes, you duplicate attributes, but they'll be justified correctly and you'll get less headaches.

The sample block I'm thinking of is Commander Datum. It's around here somewhere ....