PDA

View Full Version : Mechanical - HVAC Diffuser

stephen.collier
2007-01-17, 03:15 PM
Here's a dwg that contains a 24" x 24" HVAC diffuser. It can appear as a Supply, Return, or Exhaust diffuser/grille & stretches/scales to fit any size duct. I seriously have like 8 Stretch Actions hooked up to the Linear Parameter which stretch bits of the block in every direction. Dynamic Blocks are a blast! I only wish that there was a Calculation element to them & that the normal Stretch & Move commands worked on them.

CADNate
2009-01-06, 02:48 PM
I have attached a DB layin diffuser that I use. This block will allow you to select the neck size of your diffuser. I hope that someone can use it.

jfields.61630
2009-01-12, 04:47 PM
Here is my version of the return diffuser with trunk line. It has bug if you change the duct diameter after rotating it acts screwy. I just set my diameter and then rotate. I have a similar supply one as well built on different layers. Yours are way cool too.

sschwartz85916
2009-04-14, 06:42 PM
Also, my version of a diffuser, and I think it well illustrates visibility lookup states. No trunk lines, (not even sure what that is) but you can make several different sizes and types out of it. Enjoy! :beer:

ordengate
2010-10-13, 04:55 PM
My version of an air terminal. You can switch between a radius throat or a grille. Haven't gotten around to adding a square throat quite yet. The three types you can specify are supply, return, and exhaust. Terminal size can also be adjusted for any dimension while keeping the connector centered.