PDA

View Full Version : door schedule quick question

..shaner
2007-03-08, 09:26 PM
ive got doors in a linked "suite" file, i want the doors in that file to show up in my door schedule, ive got the "show items from linked files" checkbox checked but i still cant see them, is there somthing im missing?

ive managed to schedule the rooms from that link

jcoe
2007-03-08, 09:42 PM
Are the doors from your linked file and the schedule in the host file phased the same?

..shaner
2007-03-09, 11:22 AM
the linked file has different phases, i guess i should duplicate the host file phases in the link?

jcoe
2007-03-09, 04:15 PM
I do not believe duplicating the phases of the host file in the linked file is really necessary. You just need to make sure that if you are scheduling doors that are designated as New Construction in your linked file, the host file schedule is phased to New Construction. You may also need to check the phase filter of the schedule as well.

I hope this helps.

..shaner
2007-03-09, 04:37 PM
I do not believe duplicating the phases of the host file in the linked file is really necessary. You just need to make sure that if you are scheduling doors that are designated as New Construction in your linked file, the host file schedule is phased to New Construction. You may also need to check the phase filter of the schedule as well.

I hope this helps.

hmm, ok i do have some complex phasing, this must be the issue, ill check it out and get back if it dosnt work

thanks for the advise