PDA

View Full Version : DWF Markups

cdchristian
2007-03-09, 04:38 PM
Has anyone had troubles importing DWF markups into Revit. Seems that no matter what I do, when I go to import, Revit crashes with an error message.

cstanley
2007-03-09, 05:02 PM
i've never been able to make them work successfully. i must be doing something wrong, but have not discovered it yet. perhaps someone can chime in with wisdom untold?

cdchristian
2007-03-09, 07:23 PM
i've never been able to make them work successfully. i must be doing something wrong, but have not discovered it yet. perhaps someone can chime in with wisdom untold?

It's too bad, because it seems like it would be such a great tool! We are currently trying to switch to using pdfs for redlines, but this dwf system would be so much more efficient.

cosmickingpin
2007-03-09, 08:48 PM
I submitted an SR and got his reassuring response:

Thank you for your patience. This has actullay been addressed and corrected for the next release. Unfortunatley there is not a workaround in the current release and I do apologize.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Autodesk Support Team

cdchristian
2007-03-09, 08:59 PM
I submitted an SR and got his reassuring response:

Thank you for your patience. This has actullay been addressed and corrected for the next release. Unfortunatley there is not a workaround in the current release and I do apologize.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Autodesk Support Team

So sad. Thanks for the update.