PDA

View Full Version : Curtain Walls, Change Colors of Glass?

saeborne
2007-03-14, 06:55 PM
Hi all,

I just got stuck in a major way, and would really appreciate a point in the right direction.

I have two different curtain wall systems. I'd like to distinguish them by changing the shaded color.. .One dark blue, the other light blue, for example.

I suspect it's a matter of Settings > Materials, then creating a new material...

However, I can't figure out how to apply the new material to the 2nd curtain wall system.

Thanks in advance.

Sae.

dhurtubise
2007-03-14, 07:00 PM
You will need to duplicate the type then assign the new material in the Type Properties.
Then you need to assign the right panel in the curtain wall by changing the type

saeborne
2007-03-14, 07:07 PM
You will need to duplicate the type then assign the new material in the Type Properties.
Then you need to assign the right panel in the curtain wall by changing the type

That's just it... I don't see a "Material" Property in the Type Properties window.

Dimitri Harvalias
2007-03-14, 07:24 PM
The material property is part of the curtain panel family not the curtain wall type.

Select the curtain panel, duplicate and rename, assign a new material and replace the panels in the curtain system