PDA

View Full Version : Workset Dialog Box

gsHoeflinger
2004-07-12, 08:48 PM
So I am having an interesting problem with the Workset dialog box.
For some unknown reason the only part that is is viewable are the names of the worksets. No ability to see if it is editable, if it is borrowed, nor even if it is opened and there is no way to scroll to see that information.
We have 4 computers all with the same Revit build, exact same hardware, and video settings viewing the same model. And no one else has the same issue. We have also done a clean install. It worked ok for a few minutes but then reverted back. Any ideas as to why we are having this issue? Or do you all think it is a OS (win2K) issue.

aaronrumple
2004-07-12, 08:52 PM
One of the guys in the office was having problems with a dialog not showing some information. Turned out he was using Revit on monitor 2 or his dual screen setup. When the dialog was moved back to screen 1 everything worked fine.

gsHoeflinger
2004-07-13, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the idea. But unless the there is a hidden monitor somewhere that doesn't appear to be it. However i checked to see if the machine was using the secondary monitor output, but that wasn't it either. Guess I'll have to talk with IT.
Thanks again.

Allen Lacy
2004-07-13, 03:49 PM
Sounds like you need more "real estate". What is you monitor size and what are your screen settings? I have a 19" monitor and I need to go to 1600 x 1200 to get all of the option bar info. Also, try to see if you can move the line to the left of the workset name and shrink it.

ilya.bass
2004-09-13, 03:52 PM
Sounds like you need more "real estate". What is you monitor size and what are your screen settings? I have a 19" monitor and I need to go to 1600 x 1200 to get all of the option bar info. Also, try to see if you can move the line to the left of the workset name and shrink it.

Another known issue is use of large fonts - they sometimes cause some of the workset dialog columns to shrink.