PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturing - Curve

r424andy
2007-03-19, 09:53 PM
ok by far this is on of the most intense blocks i have created....way too much going on.
I know it very "dirty" but so far it seems to do what i want it to do. I would ask if any one thought there might be an easier way yo go about it but, even my head hurts just trying to keep track of what is going on ;)

Mr Cory
2007-03-20, 08:47 AM
Very clever, i like!

Rico
2007-03-20, 04:43 PM
ok by far this is on of the most intense blocks i have created....way too much going on.
I know it very "dirty" but so far it seems to do what i want it to do. I would ask if any one thought there might be an easier way yo go about it but, even my head hurts just trying to keep track of what is going on ;)
hmmmm ...... that looks VERY familiar .....

I think it was ESDEYO (Eric?) that created a cabletray block similar to this one ..... I KNOW he created a Horizontal Tee, a Cross Tee and a straight Cabletray block ....

But I remember a 90 degree cabletray block ....... I found it on my PC but have got NO clue where it is on AUGI ... regardless, I had a copy of it so I will share it with you for ideas on improving your already impressive block. The original is the one posted by esdeyo and the tweaks one is the one (obviously) that I have modified quite a bit.

It DOES involve re doing some stuff though. ;) I'm not saying you do it. I'm only offering this for ideas.

In the meantime, if anyone comes across this DB somwhere else, please be sure to refer me to it ....

r424andy
2007-03-20, 05:21 PM
interesting blocks....i have never seen anything similar...mine were built from the ground up...(no plagiarism..would have mentioned sources)...maybe a little help here and there but thats why we are all here....i am glad somebody else is also working on blocks with some serious curves...ill have to do some looking to see if i can find those threads on his blocks...they may come in handy.

i do have more curves that are set up diffrently...with a few diffrent ways of going about the changes...I can post them here too or should i start a new thread?

Rico
2007-03-20, 05:36 PM
interesting blocks....i have never seen anything similar...mine were built from the ground up...(no plagiarism..would have mentioned sources)...maybe a little help here and there but thats why we are all here....i am glad somebody else is also working on blocks with some serious curves...ill have to do some looking to see if i can find those threads on his blocks...they may come in handy.

i do have more curves that are set up diffrently...with a few diffrent ways of going about the changes...I can post them here too or should i start a new thread?
New thread, please. If they are different, they should be separated! (*Offspring riff here*)