PDA

View Full Version : wall fill

johnf.77896
2007-03-23, 05:16 PM
I have a interior stud partition wall that has a solid fill for the stud layer to show up different on the plans than the existing walls that are shown. My problem is that when in section the hatch disappears. I have the "display level" set to fine and the "Model Graphics Style" set to shading with edges. When I change the "MGS" to hidden line the hatch shows up. In the fill patterns section of the wall style there the model portion of the cut pattern is greyed out so I cant select it. Is there something that I am missing to get this to work?

Thanks

John Fleming
GMK Architecture, inc.
www.gmkarch.com

dhurtubise
2007-03-24, 07:31 AM
Did you try to edit the material directly ? Go to Settings -> Materials and try to edit the materials from there

johnf.77896
2007-03-27, 02:37 PM
Daniel, the thing that is confusing is that the solid fill shows up on the plans it just doesnt show up on the sections. I have the shading with edges on and I am guessing that is the issue here, because when I turn on hidden line the shading shows up. I guess what I am wondering is would it be possible to have the solid fill show up in shaded with edges.

Thanks
John Fleming
GMK Architecture, inc.
www.gmkarch.com

dhurtubise
2007-03-29, 12:05 PM
For section it's a different pattern in the material definition