PDA

View Full Version : Room tags in section keep moving!

patricks
2007-03-27, 06:56 PM
I keep having a problem with room tags in one of my building sections somehow moving themselves way down below the building. Just about an hour ago, I split a wall in plan, and suddenly got an error message about a room tag being outside of its room. It was in my building section, and I found one room tag about 100 feet below the floor of the building. I moved it back up and everything was fine.

Now just about 5 minutes ago I saved to central, and while STC it generated errors about NINE room tags in that same section! I went and found nearly all the room tags from that section had flown down below the building, and they were all in a perfect line (these tags had been on both the 1st and 2nd floor levels before).

So I moved all the tags back into place, STC again, and as I watched that section, I saw 2 errors pop up AGAIN, and then 2 of the room tags in that section (one from the 1st floor, one from the 2nd floor) fly way down below the building. This time both tags aligned themselves perfectly on top of one another. What in the world??? :banghead:

Anyone ever have this problem before?

s.messing
2007-03-27, 08:24 PM
I keep having a problem with room tags in one of my building sections somehow moving themselves way down below the building. Just about an hour ago, I split a wall in plan, and suddenly got an error message about a room tag being outside of its room. It was in my building section, and I found one room tag about 100 feet below the floor of the building. I moved it back up and everything was fine.

Now just about 5 minutes ago I saved to central, and while STC it generated errors about NINE room tags in that same section! I went and found nearly all the room tags from that section had flown down below the building, and they were all in a perfect line (these tags had been on both the 1st and 2nd floor levels before).

So I moved all the tags back into place, STC again, and as I watched that section, I saw 2 errors pop up AGAIN, and then 2 of the room tags in that section (one from the 1st floor, one from the 2nd floor) fly way down below the building. This time both tags aligned themselves perfectly on top of one another. What in the world??? :banghead:

Anyone ever have this problem before?
Bad news my friendly Reviteer. This is a known issue.
Good news: Lev is on top of it. Gone in Architecture 2008!!!
http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=57660
Check out what Mr. Lev Lipkin says at this thread...
All is well that ends well?

Cheers,
Stephen