PDA

View Full Version : Impression not available in Mexico, what can I do?

alexmirb
2007-04-16, 05:38 PM
I´ve thinking in purchase the software, but i can't even access in the trial version. Where do i have to ask for The product?

stusic
2007-04-16, 06:36 PM
Well, the trial is available via the U.S. version site (here (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=9340010)), but I'm not sure that there's any way to purchase it in Mexico, except for maybe directly downloading it from the Autodesk site.

alexmirb
2007-04-17, 04:56 PM
This message appears when i try to download the trial, and one similar appears in the online store in the bot options (Physical Shipment and Downloadable).
I've looking for an mail, or an contact to ask the reason. Also, there's no resellers in Mexico that have the program. I hope the software were available in Mexico soon.

Location Error

Location Error � Autodesk Impression Technology Preview Download Request

This technology preview is available only in Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. It appears you are accessing the Internet from a point outside the one of these countries, and therefore cannot access the download.

We appreciate your continued support of Autodesk Impression.

stusic
2007-04-17, 05:34 PM
Location Error

Location Error � Autodesk Impression Technology Preview Download Request

This technology preview is available only in Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. It appears you are accessing the Internet from a point outside the one of these countries, and therefore cannot access the download.

We appreciate your continued support of Autodesk Impression.Well, I guess that answers that. Sorry. :(

alexmirb
2007-04-19, 06:00 PM
I've thinking to ask a friend who work in USA, to buy the software an send it later. But this breaks the law, does it? or there's restrictions of trademark?.
All of this because i really have the interest in this software.

stusic
2007-04-19, 06:04 PM
I've thinking to ask a friend who work in USA, to buy the software an send it later. But this breaks the law, does it? or there's restrictions of trademark?.
All of this because i really have the interest in this software.That's beyond me... sorry!

Cadtharsis
2007-07-13, 06:42 PM
email Autodesk and tell them they are discriminating against you.

intergrupocr
2007-07-13, 07:47 PM
I have the same problem here in Costa Rica... it's so sad, I participated about a month in the "experience the possibilities tour" in my country, they showed us Impression and Showcase, Incredible but we can't see this programs in action for our selves!! =(

We have to make something about this!! :cry:

CGM
2007-08-03, 06:12 AM
I have the same problem here in Costa Rica... it's so sad, I participated about a month in the "experience the possibilities tour" in my country, they showed us Impression and Showcase, Incredible but we can't see this programs in action for our selves!! =(

We have to make something about this!! :cry:Hi guys,
Here's a link to the Autodesk web site, showing the Autodesk Impression Technology Preview (http://www.autodesk.co.uk/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=452932&id=9255597) page. Which also mentions that Impression is not available here in France either.

I do agree with Cadtharsis that an email to Autodesk is the way forward. You ask you question directly using the "feedback" link by scrolling down to the bottom of that web-page. That's what I did, (not saying that they are discriminating) but only asking why not in France.

:beer: Hope this helps,

dan_port
2007-08-14, 10:22 PM
Does anyone know someone from Australia, Belgium or other place who can download the trial and share with us?

stusic
2007-08-15, 12:27 PM
I read recently that using any Autodesk program in countries that it's normally not available is breaking the law or the EULA or the Geneva Convention or something, but either way it's not allowed.

I hope they offer it where you would like soon!