PDA

View Full Version : Turning Off Filled Region Border In a View

Firmso
2007-05-10, 01:05 AM
Hi, is there a way to turn OFF the Filled Region border in a view?

Thanks in advance

Edit: For now I'm drawing Filled Regions with the <Invisible lines> Linework. I have other existing filled regions I want the borders off so I don't have to redraw them.

christo4robin
2007-05-10, 04:45 AM
The only way I know of is what you stated - in sketch mode, use the invisible lines.

dbaldacchino
2007-05-10, 05:12 AM
If you consistently used the same linetype in your filled regions, you can turn off the subcategory, under the line category.

dhurtubise
2007-05-10, 07:53 AM
Linework doesnt work on Filled Region so you better off do it right the first time. :-)

Firmso
2007-05-10, 09:45 PM
Linework doesnt work on Filled Region so you better off do it right the first time. :-)

Thanks for the advice. However, I think it may be beneficial to include Filled region borders in VG. IMHO.

mibzim
2007-05-10, 11:13 PM
Only problem is that filled regions are used for all sorts of things, and you might need different line types or thicknesses. I can see the use of a filled region border linetype though...

Mr Spot
2007-05-14, 12:21 AM
It would be nice to have a filled region border line type for times when you are marking bad joins - ie: concrete stairs to floors. Its annoying having to draw your filled region with lines that match the linetypes of the element edges they are aligning with or masking. If there was a true "invisible" linetype that didn't mask lines behind it, then that would be the ideal solution.