PDA

View Full Version : Can't import Cad Data

kmalmgren
2007-05-18, 06:50 PM
Getting this error message:

"None of the created elements are visible in Floor Plan: LEVEL 1(1) View. You may want to check the active view, its Parameters, and Visibility settings, as well as any Plan Regions and their settings."

When trying to import a cad site plan. I have checked phasing, visibility graphics (all imported data is turned on), I re-imported changing the nature of how it imports in each circumstance, specifying a different level, etc. I have checked detail level, crop region boundary (it's turned off), and whether the work set it's being linked onto is turned on. I have checked view range, to see if the view range isn't accommodating the placement location of the cad file - still, nothing!

Any thoughts on something I'm missing that would not allow us to see our site plan?

Oh - and I almost forgot - it's pasted correctly into the roof plan - but i can't seem to copy/paste the element into another view with out getting the same error message listed above.

Bring it people! We're in need of an answer quick!

Thanks!

Thanks

sbrown
2007-05-18, 09:06 PM
When you bring in your site it is probably going to a real world elevation so it is far above your floor plan, do you see it in 3d? If so then go to an elevation and stretch your crop up far enough to see it and move it down where you need it. Or change the view range on your site view to cut above the model and look down.