PDA

View Full Version : Track Changes Toolbar?

twiceroadsfool
2007-05-18, 07:30 PM
I had never noticed it before, but in RB9.1 there is a Track Changes toolbar that you cant access, because it is grayed out. If i right click in the toolbars to get my Design Options toolbar, it is there, however.

Its not there in RAC2008...

Im always interested in the Track Changes concept, as its something i think were lacking in CAD and Drafting/Modeling packages. I wrote a note about it in my blog a couple weeks ago, because i hadnt seen this toolbar.

Mods, if this is a topic that isnt to be discussed (as have been other features that were locked out, because of potential development attempts), please close the thread and let me know. I dont Beta test, or know anything about any potential new tools. Im only asking because i saw it when i went to turn on the Design Options toolbar.

Anyway, track Changes (MS Office Style) would be sweet!

jaroguy
2008-06-04, 04:19 PM
I have noticed this in Architecture 2008. If you click on the Window pulldown and click Toolbars (without a rvt file open) I can turn on the Track Changes toolbar. The toolbar is greyed out and doesn't seem to work.

There is also a Tools 2 toolbar in Window>Toolbars that is greyed out and cannot click on it.

Jason

m20roxxers
2008-06-05, 10:12 AM
These are Revit Structure tools.

Tool 2 is for the coping and Reo cover tools and the track changes is for use with third party analysis software packages in order to track changes the engineer may have made or the Drafter in revit.