PDA

View Full Version : Architectural - Window (Plan & Elevation)

artisteroi
2007-06-04, 04:47 PM
all data removed

Chris.N
2007-06-04, 06:08 PM
<Mod Edit>
what i kinda did HERE (http://forums.augi.com/showthread.php?t=62065)

</Mod Edit>

ok I can't give that block as it belongs to the boss but here is a slightly simpler window block so you can see how it works. Plus this on is easier to follow as it's less complicated and smaller file size.please read the posting guidlines for the Sharing Forum. Thanks!

Mr Cory
2007-06-07, 06:11 AM
Just a tip, if your are getting "custom" as a result in the lookup up tables, change "custom" (when edit the lookup) to what it should, this should stop the extra line with "custom" from appearing.

Chris.N
2007-06-07, 01:06 PM
Just a tip, if your are getting "custom" as a result in the lookup up tables, change "custom" (when edit the lookup) to what it should, this should stop the extra line with "custom" from appearing."custom" means your numbers in the lookup aren't accurate enough to what's actually going on. usually happens to me when i have a parameter set to "list" and the lookup isn't an EXACT match to the parameter value.

Mr Cory
2007-06-07, 08:56 PM
"custom" means your numbers in the lookup aren't accurate enough to what's actually going on. usually happens to me when i have a parameter set to "list" and the lookup isn't an EXACT match to the parameter value.
I realise that is the case with distance parrameters but if you have a lookup that is controlling the vis then this just tidies thing up a little