PDA

View Full Version : Can custom linetype text can be set to match the annotative scale text

mmilko.83044
2007-06-07, 06:11 PM
Can custom linetype text can be set to match the annotative scale text in different scale layouts? I have custom linetypes with text set to a standard height of .08 using a named annotative style. The problem I am having is that I can only get the linetype text in my layout to match the scale in one of my layouts. For example when my model space annotative text is set to 40, general text and linetype text match in my 40 scale layout. If I am in another layout (same drawing) at a different scale my annotative text is correct but the custom linetype text does not scale does not match it.

Mike.Perry
2007-06-08, 06:04 AM
Hi "mmilko.83044"

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the CAD Management - General (http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=119) forum to this one, as I feel this particular forum is a more appropriate place for such a topic.

Thanks, Mike

Forum Manager

Mike.Perry
2007-06-08, 06:05 AM
Can custom linetype text can be set to match the annotative scale text in different scale layouts?Hi

As far as I know (which means nothing), no it can not be done.

Have a good one, Mike

mspatz
2007-11-11, 02:12 PM
I don't know if this helps, but if you have annotative text showing in a bunch of viewports that are at different scales and you want your linetypes to do the same, set your PSLTSCALE to 1 and your LTSCALE to 1 as well. Your linetypes will adjust per paperspace viewport at the appropriate VP scale.

sinc
2007-11-26, 10:22 PM
Make sure your custom linetype is using a Text Style that has the Height set to 0. Then it should scale with the annotation scale.

Also, set PSLTSCALE=1 and MSLTSCALE=1. Set LTSCALE to your preference (most people use LTSCALE=1 or LTSCALE=0.5).

That should get everything working the way you want.