PDA

View Full Version : stairs vs. plan region vs. "split level"

fstafek
2007-06-10, 09:35 PM
Hello everybody,
I've got project with several "split" levels I'd like to show on one plan. I've set plan region showing higher level in a way I want. But I've problems showing stairs - upper flight dissapears, lower shows break line and steps in overhead line style. As if it is ignoring the plan region. Stairs are two separate objects because I need to control the height position of the "landing" to be on level CDPP2.

When creating plan view of the higher level with exactly same view range settings as the plan region placed in the lower level, stairs show ok, but not in the lower level via plan region. Hope attached images will explain it better.

In simple words: I want to show the stairs in "Floor plan PP2" show exacty same way as shown in "Floor plan CDPP2".

I wouldn't mind if some up arrowheads would show up either:-) But..., don't know if this is achievable due to different drawing convention. It would be ok for me if each stair flight just show with arrowhead where the top of the stair is. The in section image hightlighted flight "Up arrow" check box is on and nothing is showed in neither of levels PP2 or CDPP2.

Thanks for any hint - I just feel shy wanting to draw it with detail lines:-)

Regards Frantisek Stafek

fstafek
2007-06-11, 11:23 PM
I've uploaded Revit file with the stairs and plan region here:

http://home.tiscali.cz/stafek/tmp/STAIRS_vs_PLAN_REGION.zip

Regards Frantisek Stafek.