PDA

View Full Version : Can I change the phase filter for all my drawings?

Andre Baros
2004-07-27, 04:49 PM
I'm drawing a ground up project and had set everything to show all phases (because I didn't think it mattered with just 1 phase) but now I've changed the topography and need to change each drawing to "show complete only" except for a few drawings. Is there a way to (quickly) change all the drawings to the same phase filter and then just go back and adjust the two drawings to "show all"

Thanks,

beegee
2004-07-27, 10:22 PM
Create a view template with the phase setting you require and then apply that to each of the views that need to be changed.

Andre Baros
2004-07-28, 05:19 PM
Thanks, that does the trick, but also changes other settings... I'll have to play with it. Is there a way to add new view templates or do I have to pick from the list there and replace existing templates?

Steve_Stafford
2004-07-28, 05:31 PM
Yes it would be nice if view templates were also able to only change specific item settings and leave other as is...

Scott D Davis
2004-07-28, 05:33 PM
Under the View pulldown, right below Apply View Template, is Save As View Template. Set up a view the way you want it to display, then go to the Save As View Template to create your own customized VT.