PDA

View Full Version : SCALE: "As Indicated"

Maximillian
2007-06-15, 08:10 PM
When there are multiple views on a sheet with different scales the sheet scale says:
SCALE "As Indicated"

Is there a variable somewhere that I can change so it reads SCALE: "NOTED"

I know its kind of nit picky....

Justin Marchiel
2007-06-15, 08:40 PM
i saw a few posts about this previouly and unfortunatly from what i remember is no.

Justin

dpasa
2007-06-15, 09:13 PM
There is only the "stupid" way, a text above the "As Indicated".
Actually, I have posted many times a wishlist about non editable things in Revit... It is very annoying for us, not english speaking people. "As indicated" means nothing in Greece where I live. Also, "rentable area", "gross building area", etc (you get the point).
As I have said before, being able to edit these labels is a matter of respect, this should never happen, or at least be corrected a long ago.

Gadget Man
2007-06-16, 08:39 AM
... being able to edit these labels is a matter of respect, this should never happen, or at least be corrected a long ago.Now, my reply may sound to some people a little bit not-politically-correct, but it will be oh-so-true to many others: Since when majority of manufacturers/ producers/ developers of many products/ programs from this part of the World, where REVIT comes from, are known for their respect of others and their needs? I pointed so many times already on this Forum (and other forums too) that either it's developers' way or no way... Not much respect for others - it's so sad...