PDA

View Full Version : Need Revit logo graphics

Dave Lewis
2007-06-19, 10:57 PM
I am burning DVD's for our employees for the Home use license. I would like to put some sort of Revit graphic on the DVD's. I can only find low res thumbnail size grahics of the 3 Revit products. Has anyone seen large high res box covers or DVD covers for Revit Architecture 2008, Revit MEP 2008 & Revit Structure 2008

Something like that attachment but high res

Dimitri Harvalias
2007-06-19, 11:19 PM
Don't have anything for you Dave but how about just scanning the image on the box?

BMcCallum
2007-06-19, 11:43 PM
What about the application splash screen image? Isn't it usually just a bitmap with a different extension?

Dave Lewis
2007-06-19, 11:50 PM
Don't have anything for you Dave but how about just scanning the image on the box?

We are one of the lucky customers that do not get media or boxes. We download everything.

Dave Lewis
2007-06-19, 11:53 PM
What about the application splash screen image? Isn't it usually just a bitmap with a different extension?

I tried doing a screen capture of the splash screen and when I paste it into a photo editor its just a solid white box. So unless there is another way of extracting the splash screen, no :)

SCShell
2007-06-20, 01:21 PM
Hey there,
Silly question...but I have to ask.
Why not render one of your own projects and make the eye level 5'-6" and the target level around 30' and then make the sky black and then put in on a DVD box size sheet and add some text, maybe your company name etc,......? Voila! (Then you don't have copyright issues either.)

Just a thought.
Steve

Architeria
2007-06-20, 01:32 PM
In the Help menu, under Getting Started there is a rendering that I was able to copy and paste and I used it on a cover sheet for the tutorials I printed out. You might take a look at it and see if it works for you; I don't know whether it's high-def or what but it looks pretty good.

Philip

Dave Lewis
2007-06-20, 03:47 PM
I think I am going to use the graphic in the new features workshop that pops up when revit launches.

that works