PDA

View Full Version : Callouts not matching parent view

terilw
2007-06-29, 10:27 PM
I'm having trouble with wrapping at inserts when I create a callout. This is the third project I've done with Revit and this is the first time I've had this problem. It's becoming more and more frustrating because there seems to be no reason why it's happening.

The 1.pdf attached shows what I'm starting out with. See how the brick wraps at the storefront? Now, look at 2.pdf - the brick no longer wraps.

The storefront is a curtain wall family that we place into an 'opening'. The opening defines our wall closure and has never caused any problems before - in fact, you can see it works just fine from looking at 1.pdf! For whatever reason, when the callout is created, Revit wants to ignore the opening completely, therefore not wrapping.

I tried to change the wrapping of my wall to 'wrap at ends' and this appeared to work, however it only affected the current view I had open. All other callouts were unaffected by it.

I'm now ready to pull my hair out...

aaronrumple
2007-06-29, 10:29 PM
There are floor plan callouts and detail callouts. Make sure you use the right one. You're after a floor plan callout.