PDA

View Full Version : Note Blocks in Revit Architecture

Andrew Dobson
2007-07-20, 09:49 AM
Is it possible to customise the noteblock schedule so that it only shows Tags placed in views on the sheet it is placed on?

For example, I have two sheets. The first has symbols 1, 2 and 5 on. The second sheet has symbols 1,2,3 and 4 on. The same noteblock schedule is on both sheets and displays all notes numbers 1-5 on both sheets. It would be better to just show the numbers and descriptive text notes only for the symbols on that sheet.

Thanks.

Justin Marchiel
2007-07-20, 06:09 PM
i dont have much experience with them but i believe that you are taking about the keynote feature. if you just have a legend with text in it, you could control the visibility of each line of text with an on/of parameter, but there would be no way of having this happen automatically.

Justin

D_Driver
2007-07-20, 08:17 PM
this is assuming you are using the old keynote system before they added the current keynoting functionality you could manually add an instance parameter "sheetNo" to your note family.

for each view, use the filter to grab all the notes and then set the sheet number manually
then create a new note block for each sheet using the filter to show only those per sheet, then make the sheetno a hidden field so it does not show up.