PDA

View Full Version : MISSING KEYNOTES??

ford347
2007-07-30, 03:08 PM
I have 3 views placed on a sheet and I have keynoted these views. I set my keynotes to show by sheet, so they number in numeric order as I place them and show per sheet. I just recently switched my keynote database, so all the items that had keynotes that were in the template I started from had to be updated or changed, which was kind of a pain and I'm now questioning the switch, but that's another subject.

If an element does not have a keynote assigned to it, or the element did and you switched databases, and you did not assign one as you were placing keynotes, then there will be a blank in the keynote legend when placed on the sheet. I always look for these blanks, go find the number in the view and make sure I assign a keynote to the element. I have 2 keynotes in the schedule that show as blanks, number 7 & 8. My problem is there is no 7 or 8 in the views. I have looked everywhere, filtered out everything but keynotes to make sure I wasn't just missing them, changed all the tags to text, changed the numbering system from by sheet to keynote number, anything I could think of to find these sill things, and they are not there, but yet showing up in the schedule??!! Has anyone ran into this before and how do I find them??

ford347
2007-07-31, 01:14 PM
anyone?? Josh

t1.shep
2008-03-04, 11:06 PM
anyone?? Josh

YES. AND I'M ****** OFF ABOUT IT.