PDA

View Full Version : Topo Subregion host?

Martin P
2007-07-30, 03:41 PM
I have 2 topo surfaces 1 in new phase 1 in existing, I cannot seem to get a subregion to host onto my new phase topo - is this a bug or am I missing something obvious?

ws
2007-07-30, 04:44 PM
No help, but..

I've just tried an existing and new construction topo (i.e. 2 separate topos) and the one in new construction doesn't seem to have any trouble with the subregion at the moment.

gbrowne
2007-07-31, 12:19 PM
I recall an error message popping up recently that said a subregion must be in the same phase as the host region. Is it something to do with that?

Zoltan
2007-12-14, 03:57 PM
I have been having this exact same problem. I create an existing Toposurface and a Subregion on it. Then I create a Toposurface in the New Construction phase. Now I can no longer create subregions on the Existing topo. Whenever I create a subregion in an Existing view and set the phase of the Subregion in the properties before I finish the sketch, it gives me a warning that says that the Subregion must be in the same phase as the Toposurface and moves the Subregion to the New Construction phase and host onto the new Toposurface.

I can't seen to create any Subregions on my existing Topo at all.

Has anyone found a solution to this?