PDA

View Full Version : Copy Revision Schedules

ron.sanpedro
2007-07-30, 05:56 PM
I have title blocks in multiple sizes, and I am trying to maintain a modicum of consistency, with a minimum of time wasted. So in my 24X36 title block, I have a Revision Schedule, which I have then placed and spent a ridiculous amount of time eyeballing alignments. Basically we want the number on the left, left justified and aligned with a horizontal line above. Then we want the date on the right, right justified, and aligned as well. With the revision info in between. So I get this right in the 24X36, then try to copy it to the 30X42 TB, and it seems I have to redo all the alignment work! Is there no way to copy/paste this thing and maintain the alignment adjustments?

Thanks,
Gordon

Dwane Lindsey
2007-07-31, 04:23 AM
If there aren't too many difference between the 24x36 and the 30x42, why not do a save-as of the 24x36 and "stretch" (move items appropriately) the title block to be 30x42? I've found this the best way to create the title blocks when they contain Revision Schedules...and even if they don't.

Even if there are differences, you can copy/paste aligned other text, labels and lines.