PDA

View Full Version : Weather shelter

JamesVan
2003-07-11, 09:06 PM
I'm on the Architectural Planning Board for my village and they asked me to design a weather shelter at the local baseball field. Guess what I used to give them CD's and a "Coming This Summer" rendering to boot....

gregcashen
2003-07-12, 12:49 AM
So simple and yet so elegant. Wait...do those words mean the same thing? I think thay might. Nice work.

bmadsen
2003-07-14, 06:27 PM
Nice tree and sky. I like the way you used the fence to simplify the background and bring the focus to the project shelter.

I struggle with making wood look good. Within Revit (vs VIZ/MAX) I usually give up and just "paint" it.

JamesVan
2003-07-14, 07:23 PM
Nice tree and sky. I like the way you used the fence to simplify the background and bring the focus to the project shelter.

Thanks. Actually, the fence is an existing "feature" at the site. This thing is sandwiched in between a concrete concession structure (right) and basketball courts (left).

PeterJ
2003-07-15, 06:33 AM
the fence is an existing "feature" at the site. This thing is sandwiched in between a concrete concession structure (right) and basketball courts (left).

Traditional village architectural features abound by you. Is there a green, comprising pigmented tarmac, too?:wink:

P