PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla Firefox - can you log in?

Baldwin_4-6-0
2007-08-23, 02:16 PM
Why can I not login at Augi anymore using Mozilla Firefox?

Elmo
2007-08-23, 02:31 PM
I haven't got any problems here. Are you using the latest version of Firefox?

Baldwin_4-6-0
2007-08-23, 03:13 PM
I haven't got any problems here. Are you using the latest version of Firefox?
It's been since Augi updated their website.. so something is not jiving for me.

I updated to the lastest FireFox moments ago,same results.

I can get to the forum page, but not the Augi Home or the Log in

here is the error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range: '[number: 1]'

/login/login.asp, line 40

I will now restart my computer to see if that will do it.

BrenBren
2007-08-23, 03:22 PM
It's been since Augi updated their website.. so something is not jiving for me.

I updated to the lastest FireFox moments ago,same results.

I can get to the forum page, but not the Augi Home or the Log in

here is the error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'

Subscript out of range: '[number: 1]'

/login/login.asp, line 40

I will now restart my computer to see if that will do it.

I would also suggest clearing your cookies (at least your AUGI ones, and see if that works). I've not had any problems logging into AUGI using Firefox.

Baldwin_4-6-0
2007-08-23, 03:22 PM
Cookie Clearing worked..
Thanks...

twaldock
2009-08-09, 10:07 AM
Looks like this problem is back a couple of years later. Using Mozilla Firefox 3.0.13 (on Vista 32bit) I can't login to AUGI - the login page just does nothing when you try to login. Clearing cookies doesn't work. It has been like this for a few months, but now that you can't even search without keying in a number I thought I'd ask the question (and I'm sick of switching to Explorer when I want to post).

Scott Womack
2009-08-10, 09:42 AM
In your Firefox, make sure that accept cookies is checked on under options.

trombe
2009-08-10, 07:30 PM
Looks like this problem is back a couple of years later. Using Mozilla Firefox 3.0.13 (on Vista 32bit) I can't login to AUGI - the login page just does nothing when you try to login. Clearing cookies doesn't work. It has been like this for a few months, but now that you can't even search without keying in a number I thought I'd ask the question (and I'm sick of switching to Explorer when I want to post).

Hi,

I have been using Firefox for about 3 years or longer it seems....and have found its not Firefox per se where problems usually lie.
As noted elsewhere here, cleaning out Cookies and the Cache regularly is a useful practice for any browser, and sometimes, its imperative.

Firewalls can be a nuisance...Zone Alarm / Zone Alarm Pro to start with, can be a PIA to set them up so that they allow you to work OK but still provide protection. I gave up on Zone Alarm Pro becuase it was so fidgety to get the balance right (although it has good controls, they are not all so obvious to every user) and log-in to AUGI and Sub centre for that matter was (eventually) to much of a bother and started to use Windows XP firewall with no successful intrusions to my system ( alhtough many attempts) and no aggravation accessing AUGI, the AD Sub centre or other things for that matter.

I currently use Firefox 3.5.2, and Norton 360 v 3.0 rather than Vista 64 's own firewall and am finding no problems.