PDA

View Full Version : Toggle for linework selection??

michaelf
2007-08-24, 01:13 PM
At certain areas of my elevation sheets, when I go to select a line to adjust, Revit selects in this case, the whole window. I need to just select certain line segments of the window to adjust. I've tried hitting TAB when I hover to select other segments, and I still only get the whole window. What am I doing wrong? Is there a toggle for this??

MNsnowtaTy
2007-08-24, 01:23 PM
You could always open it in the edit family window and edit the family to the way you want it to be. Otherwise, if you're constantly changing every window this wouldn't help much for time.

michaelf
2007-08-24, 01:27 PM
You could always open it in the edit family window and edit the family to the way you want it to be. Otherwise, if you're constantly changing every window this wouldn't help much for time.

Well these are windows behind balcony rails, so I need the whole window to be seen in other parts of the project. I'm just trying to hide the portion of window that's behind the railing.

MNsnowtaTy
2007-08-24, 06:38 PM
Yeah thats weird because I thought if you drew/placed something infront of something else it would automatically change to block out what was behind it? You aren't in wireframe are you? Or does it show up even when you do shading with edges?