PDA

View Full Version : View Title

Stadtler
2007-08-28, 04:37 AM
I am investigating whether an existing office standard can be duplicated within Revit.

The attached PDF file shows a View Title with Detail Name and Detail Scale on the left and Sheet Number and Detail Number on the right. The lines are initially set to a standard detail size for the office and if the viewport is increased in size, the space between the left labels and right labels is adjusted with the lines stretching as needed. The labels maintain their relative position the the end of the lines at all times (right labels to right end, left labels to left end)

Is this possible and if so, how would you suggest going about it.

dpasa
2007-08-28, 05:01 AM
The obvious answer, open an existing view title with the file maker and do your best.

rmejia
2007-08-28, 12:34 PM
The view title can be drawn in the family editor and brought in as a new type... but I don't think View Titles they can be stretched when placed in the sheet, it would come in at a fixed size for one as custom as that.

lhanyok
2007-08-28, 02:25 PM
but I don't think View Titles they can be stretched when placed in the sheet, it would come in at a fixed size for one as custom as that.

They can't. My solution has been to create different types - one with a long view title and one with a short view title. Not perfect - but I haven't had any problems with it. I went with 2 types because that was all I seemed to need - although you could create more.