PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Wiring Redone!!!

Matthew Stuver
2007-09-10, 09:43 PM
I have several wish lists item that I would of course liked to be fixed sooner then later. I know you'll get to them when you can... I also am not sure if this has been boughten up yet, so here I go...

The auto-circuiting for electrical wiring is not the greatest, and really needs to be looked at. I have attached two images. One is with auto-circuiting, the other having to modify it to look presentable.

Is there a way to constrain the home run arrow to stay in the room that the devices are located in? Or is there a way to tell the home run arrow not to exceed for an example four feet in length when drawn? Also with the wiring there is arc and chamfer, can there be an option for fillet and allow us to give it a radius for an example 4" in scale, so the that the corners are rounded all of the time, instead of after "x" amount of distance putting a chamfer at the corner?

Panel/circuit homerun tagging. I mentioned this in another post. The fixed placement of these tags are not inserting in any where close to where I would like them at. I basically have to place the tag and then move it to a place where it works and won't conflict with anything. Can the software place a sub-routine for tagging to where I click the home run arrow that I want tagged and be able to manually place the text down where I want, then lock it down to the home run just in case devices or wiring moves?

It is taking way too much time to go back through and correct all of these tedious issues. This section took an hour to clean up and correct. Please let me know if any of this can be a reality...

Thanks,
Matthew