PDA

View Full Version : Pipe Structure Features

civil3d.wishlist1941
2007-09-12, 02:25 PM
Summary: To be able to design an invert across a manhole from inside wall to inside wall and to enable display of these design levels at the manhole walls on a pipe network band in a profile view.

Description: I wish that Civil3D could allow me to design an invert across a manhole from inside wall to inside wall and to enable display of these design levels at the manhole walls on a pipe network band in a profile view. Design to centerline of manhole is not suitable for New Zealand local authority requirements.

How Used: I would use this wish for all submittal drawings for sewer designs here in New Zealand. Our local authorities require us to demonstrate compliance with their subdivision code and in particular the drop across each manhole from wall to wall. There are quite stringent requirements for this in the code and this capability in C3D for sewers is desperately needed.

Feature Affinity: Styles

Submitted By: Peter Thomson on August 22, 2007

jpaulsen
2007-10-01, 08:21 PM
We design to center of manhole but inside edge of inlets (catch basins) so this would be helpful.

Wish List System
2017-07-30, 08:40 PM
Pipe Structure Features

Summary: To be able to design an invert across a manhole from inside wall to inside wall and to enable display of these design levels at the manhole walls on a pipe network band in a profile view.

Description: I wish that Civil3D could allow me to design an invert across a manhole from inside wall to inside wall and to enable display of these design levels at the manhole walls on a pipe network band in a profile view. Design to centerline of manhole is not suitable for New Zealand local authority requirements.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Civil 3D - Styles

Submitted By: PeterT on 08/23/2007